StreetPR was founded in 2006 to fill the gap in the market that existed for well trained promotional staff and hosts for events. Many of our promotional staff have worked with us for several years. As we are well known in the industry, we receive a host of applications through our website every day. Join our team.
Our Rigorous Recruitment Process
After over 11 years experience as a promotional staffing agency we have refined our recruitment process to ensure we have only the best and most reliable staff available for our clients. Click here for our mission statement.
- 1Analyse our clients’ needs to work out staff requirements. We employ staff from a variety of backgrounds in order to reach and interact with your target audience.
- 2We look for people with relevant experience in promotions and hospitality and an enthusiastic and positive out going attitude.
- 3All applications are then individually reviewed and sorted by our HR Manager.
- 4All prospective employees have a face to face interview to access suitability and training needs.
- 5We check employer and character references thoroughly including DBS checks where necessary.
- 6We ensure that all of our staff have the right to work legally in the UK and have clear spoken English.
- 7All of our staff are insured and our staff support team check the correct tax contributions are being paid.
- 8We conduct an in-house promotional training program for all staff to maintain our high standards. All employees are well-presented and fully briefed on their work.
For more information about how StreetPR works, visit this page.
StreetPR HQ is dedicated to making all staff feel part of the team
We take the time to carefully select our staff and so we are invested in keeping them happy and on our books. We know that happy staff will give their all to our clients. Why choose StreetPR?
Get in Touch
For a Quote, fill in the form below and we will get back to you promptly
13th November 2017 Barclaycard featured James Rix, founder and CEO of StreetPR, as part of their series of articles dedicated to practical advice for small business owners and wanna-be entrepreneurs who are just getting started. James started his first business aged 17 in promotions and has learnt a lot of lessons along the way that he wan...Read More
2nd August 2017 Virgin.com published this fascinating article exploring how taking time from work to go adventuring can translate into amazing business success. Virgin talked to the latest generation of entrepreneurs who have seen incredible results after having a break from business including James Rix, CEO of StreetPR and co-founder and CEO o...Read More
16th January 2018 StreetPR founder James Rix wrote a featured guest blog for Field Marketing about “ramp[ing] up the fan experience” around sports events. “UK sports need to add a bit of American magic to deliver real value for fans beyond cutting ticket prices, creating a deeper, more memorable day out for the people w...Read More
9th November 2016 The Telegraph published this excellent article with advice for small businesses on how to increase their client base. Small and medium sized businesses with short client lists could be left exposed and vulnerable should something unexpected occur like a client not paying their invoices or suddenly leaving. In order to m...Read More